We use Hilton chain as much as we can when we travel (my fave is Embassy Suites but was too far out of the area). Reason we stayed here because of it's proximity to what we had planned for + many many restaurants, shops, stores, bars within walking distance. Requested an early check in & received it. Check in was quick & painless. Beds were so comfy but room is smaller than other hilton hotel rooms we stayed in-not comparing to Embassy which is part of Hilton. There are spots that need "touching up" in the bathroom (small peel paints on door & chipped wood along bathroom baseboards-you can't help but see these things while you know) enjoyed the pool/hot tub & room service for the 3 of us was delicious & plentiful (loved the variety of health foods). Sunday brunch looked INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS but had already ate. Ample comfy lobby seating with the ambiance of warmth, privacy & seclusion. Staff were quick, professional & cheerful with our requests throughout our 4 day stay. Had nightcap in restaurant & service was slow & waitress was not so cordial. Waitress was alone, place was busy (Saturday night) & it showed on her face. Overall a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel of Colorado Springs is located in the middle of trendy downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado. Stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak, walk one block to Tejon Street, home of fantastic foodie approved restaurants, quaint one of a kind shopping, museums and a nightlife offering something for everybody, all of this and more make the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel the perfect place to book your Colorado Springs retreat whether it's for leisure or business travel. The property features 245 guest rooms and 24 suites, all beautifully decorated and offering elegant touches and thoughtful amenities. Wifi is available in every room and is complimentary in the public areas of the hotel. Enjoy a real Colorado Springs dining experience with two on-site restaurants lead by our own award-winning executive chef. The Antler's Grille offers elegantly casual fine dining featuring elevated contemporary American cuisine while Judge Baldwin's provides an upscale pub menu for lunch and dinner. Room service is always ready and waiting any time you want to stay in and dine in private. The indoor heated pool and hot tub feature an experience that won't be forgotten. Swim laps or just relax while enjoying being surrounded by windows providing breathtaking panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak. You'll love working out in our fully equipped fitness center including a squat rack and state of the art equipment. Start planning your trip or special event today at the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel of Colorado Springs downtown hotel. The 27,500 square feet of flexible meeting space make it the perfect Colorado Springs hotel to host your team builder, conference, convention, wedding, reception, banquet or any social event that requires a learning auditorium, meeting rooms, accommodations and dining. No matter what the service area the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel strives to go above and beyond to ensure your stay or event is unforgettable. Take advantage of one of our online Special Offers, suited to every kind of budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hilton