I paid over $150 dollars a night for this pos. The Valets are very nice during the day, and the lobby is lovely, however the rooms are atrocious. They are old and very run down. Valet is not available in the evening, you have to bring the key to the front desk where two men sit, yes sit, while you hand them your key. On a plus, the towels are fluffy and the shower heads are strong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel of Colorado Springs is located in the middle of trendy downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado. Stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak, walk one block to Tejon Street, home of fantastic foodie approved restaurants, quaint one of a kind shopping, museums and a nightlife offering something for everybody, all of this and more make the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel the perfect place to book your Colorado Springs retreat whether it's for leisure or business travel. The property features 245 guest rooms and 24 suites, all beautifully decorated and offering elegant touches and thoughtful amenities. Wifi is available in every room and is complimentary in the public areas of the hotel. Enjoy a real Colorado Springs dining experience with two on-site restaurants lead by our own award-winning executive chef. The Antler's Grille offers elegantly casual fine dining featuring elevated contemporary American cuisine. Enjoy one of our 50 tap beers or 50 wines by the glass at the Piccadilly Bar located adjacent to the lobby. Room service is always ready and waiting any time you want to stay in and dine in private. The indoor heated pool and hot tub feature an experience that won't be forgotten. Swim laps or just relax while enjoying being surrounded by windows providing breathtaking panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak. You'll love working out in our fully equipped fitness center including a squat rack and state of the art equipment. Start planning your trip or special event today at the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel of Colorado Springs downtown hotel. The 27,500 square feet of flexible meeting space make it the perfect Colorado Springs hotel to host your team builder, conference, convention, wedding, reception, banquet or any social event that requires a learning auditorium, meeting rooms, accommodations and dining. No matter what the service area the Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel strives to go above and beyond to ensure your stay or event is unforgettable. Take advantage of one of our online Special Offers, suited to every kind of budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Antlers A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hilton Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hilton