I've stayed here several times in the last prob 6 years and this stay was nothing short of the great time that keeps me coming back.
Clean rooms, great staff and peace.
While it does situate next to the tracks, I have NEVER heard a train going by. I have been outside and heard one going by, but never indoors.
Not only do I recommend this place to family and friends, I have taken them there.
There is a "Mini-Mart/ gas station" nearby, but other than that, not much around. Go North on Either road and there are Restaurants and Liquor stores within minutes. Colo Spgs is just laid out real goofy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off I-25, Hyatt House(R) Colorado Springs provides comfortable, refreshing residential-style suites. Each living area features a full kitchen, separate living and lounging areas, and modern bathrooms, allowing you to splurge in the luxe and contemporary amenities of home. Our pet-friendly suites provide everything that the modern traveler needs for a relaxing stay. The HYATT house Colorado Springs is the perfect choice for an extended stay or just an overnight trip. Enjoy our comfortable Hyatt Grand Beds, 32" flatt-screen TVs, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. After a long day exploring the city, head back and relax in our heated seasonal outdoor pool while relishing in the breathtaking views of the nearby landscape. Afterward, you can head to our complimentary Evening Social Monday through Thursday to meet with other hotel guests over cocktails and snacks. You'll also find a 24-hour Fitness Center, Business Center, and 24-hour Guest Market designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Our hotel's location provides easy access to many government installations including the United States Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base, and Ft. Carson Army Base. If you're looking to shop, nearby Chapel Hills Mall and Promenade Shops at Briargate can accommodate your every need. Pikes Peak and the world famous Cog Railway are in the vicinity of our Colorado Springs hotel, along with the U.S. Olympic Training Center and Garden of the Gods Park. If you're here on a college visit, our all-suites hotel is also near the University of Colorado Springs and other area universities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your HYATT house Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt House Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Hyatt Colorado Springs
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites
- Colorado Springs Summerfield Suites
- Colorado Springs Hyatt