We stayed at this hotel in November 2010 and were impressed with the quality of the room and the amenities. The big screen TV is huge. The sofa is really comfortable and large so you can spread out. The office area was perfect for my husband, who had to keep on top of his business while away. The buffet area and food service is really a great amenity. The only problem with this hotel is that is that it was a little difficult to find, since you have to cross a busy avenue and look for it behind some restaurants. But it's great to have the restaurants in the same parking lot - a Black Eyed Pea and a Village Inn. An excellent facility for the money. Needs a bigger sign.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs