Very, very clean! Very comfortable bed. Nice big TV. I liked the separate little sitting room area, and I really liked the little fridge in the room to store our own snacks. The only problem was that we could hear the traffic noise from the Interstate, almost as if there were no windows or walls between us and the highway. Kept us awake half the night. We were on the 3rd floor on the front side of the hotel. But I think that requesting a room on the back side of the hotel would prevent this problem; I would definitely stay here again, making this one change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs