It's been a couple years since I've stayed in a Hyatt Place and I forgot all the things that I really like about them. This property had great friendly service. the person checking me in asked if I wanted to be walked around to be reminded what amenities the Hyatt Place offers. The room layout is great with a divider wall between the bed and the sitting area which has a large comfy couch that also folds out into a bed. I like the trendy design of the rooms that makes good use of the space and provides a very pleasant visual. I also really like the electronics connection panel that makes it easy to connect your laptop to the large-screen TV in the room. I also like that this property was priced about the same as more standard/boring hotel chains in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs