This is the third time I have booked a room with the Hyatt Place. We are never disappointed. The rooms are well appointed and having the couch in a separate area is quite nice if you are ready for bed but the person you are with would like to stay up and watch a bit of tv or read. The room was clean and inviting. Our room overlooked the highway but it was never a problem for us. We had wanted to go to the pool that evening but found it to be overrun with kids. Not a bad thing, just not what we were wanting. The breakfast is quite good and it has a huge selection of items! When we travel I always look to see if there is a Hyatt Place at that particular city. If so, I book it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs