I've stayed in Hyatt Places with this same lobby layout before...Overland Park, Kansas is one of them. Just what I expected...the rooms look just like the photos, were clean...breakfast was good. I didn't get her name but the lady working the front desk was very professional and what I use to expect as the norm at a Hyatt...over the past few years I've noticed the customer service hasn't been what it use to be...but not here, it was great. The only bad thing was getting to the hotel...there isn't any signage on the street and it kind-a feels like you may be driving through the Village Inn parking lot to get there...or the gas station. Great views though...nice hotel and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs