You can always count on Hyatt Place to maintain high standards and this hotel is no exception, The locations was excellent as we were there for the Air Force Academy graduation. We were cordially greeted and given the room we requested. The rooms were exceptionally clean even though you just know they are in a high occupancy area with so many visiting friends and family coming to all occasions at the Academy. The outdoor pool was really warm and sparkly clean, which we dove right into the minute we got back from the graduation! Good breakfast, good time and good hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs