Stayed here for 3 nights with my family of 4. The hotel is in a wonderful location close to attractions, (Garden of the Gods, Cog Railway, Pikes Peak, etc) with a convenience store and dining options within walking distance. Check in and check out was very efficient, and the staff that we encountered were all friendly. Everything was clean and well maintained. The included breakfast was always fresh and had a good variety of items to choose from. (Fresh fruit, waffles, cereals, warm sandwiches)
The hotel has a nice business center that allows for remote printing of documents. This is wonderful for printing boarding passes or for printing attraction coupons (that we found online).
After folding out the cozy corner sofa bed, the room does get a little cramped for a family of 4- but we were happy and comfortable overall.
The view of the mountains from our room was the best thing about the room. The sun setting behind the peaks was gorgeous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Travelocity so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs