Hyatt Place is a nice hotel. We live in a rural area so the road noise from the interstate was rather annoying. The room was nice but didn't have a microwave. The breakfast was good each morning. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean. The Black-eyed Pea restrauant was just across the parking lot. We ordered take out since our toddlers don't always do to good in a restrauant. The food was good and reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs