We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality and layout of the room. We paid the small $ for the mountain view and top (4th) floor, and it is well worth it. Comfortable beds, clean room, with the extra sitting room and small fridge and sink, along with large flatscreen, made the experience great. Staff was very helpful, nice lobby, menu & cocktails & coffee also contemporary, the free breakfast was good enough. Highly recommended for your stay in the Springs. Outdoor pool is nice w mtn view, family friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs