Nicely furnished large rooms with flat screen TV and separate office and sleep area. Hotel seems very well kept, with clean rooms and common areas and staff was very attentive and helpful. My husband is a very light sleeper and we were afraid of noise from the highway, but we could barely hear any outside noise with windows closed. I found the location to be very convenient right next to I-25 since we've done lots of day trips around the area. Definitely would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs