Overall a very nice place to stay. When we made our reservation I asked for a room with a view with a quiet location. The view is there but the window was too clouded with condensation between the glass panes to look through clearly. The room lacks a microwave, safe and storage. The Hyatt Place's location is somewhat difficult to get in and out of due to traffic and non obvious entrance. You can drive through adjacent parking lots to avoid the traffic. Everything is clean and comfortable. We listed it as average overall due to location and the lack of storage within the room. The staff was very helpful and considerate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only four miles from downtown Colorado Springs and just 10 miles from Pikes Peak, the Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods hotel is centrally located to popular area attractions including Manitou Springs, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. Additional Colorado Springs attractions include World Arena, Cave of the Winds and five area public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Orbitz, Otel, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hyatt Place Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Colorado Springs