$245
$225
HIExpress.com
$118
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$158
$224
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$209
$199
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$209
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$549
TripAdvisor
All reviewspromenade shopspf changsthe air force academybreakfast staffnorth sidegreat place to staywonderful hotelviews of the mountainspikes peakwould stay here againbusiness centercoffee makerconvenient locationbusiness tripking bedfree breakfasthot tub
Reviewed May 19, 2012

This hotel is always clean, attractive and has great food options even though is doesn't have a restaurant. The free breakfast is fantastic. The rooms are large have good areas for laptops business work etc... Comfortable beds and nice but plain bathroom set-ups. Closets are small but, I have never even used the closet! Hotel feels safe and has a quiet atmosphere.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Havenu
SPRINGS_HGI_GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Thank you for your feedback and review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you as our guest again!

Regards,
Shannon Arwood

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I was there with a group visiting town on business.First of all I would like to thank all of the staff there for being so welcoming. Everybody on the reception were smiling and more than happy to help us also the reception seating was organized in a homely feel, the sofas, chairs and the fireplace completes the whole comforting atmosphere. I spent watching tv down more than in the room and I sometimes forget I'm sitting in the lobby. There was always complimentary coffee and tea ,and sometimes cookies on the reception desk. The rooms were taken care off well and never felt not been taken care off, thank you for a nice experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
SPRINGS_HGI_GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review on the Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs North. We are pleased you were satisfied with your stay and hope that you will be able to stay with us again!

Warm Regards,
Shannon Arwood - GM

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Usually when I travel anywhere, I request a quiet room away from the elevators and ice machines. I have a hard time sleeping in strange surroundings. The request was filled with a smile even though I checked in late and was given several choices. I was also tired from the long travel day. They even had cookies at the check in counter.

The room was clean and fresh. Linens had that new feel to them. Free wi-fi was easy to setup. The only issue I had was with the small fridge. The noisy fan would turn on just when I was about to fall asleep and would do this throughout the night. Luckily I came prepared with ear plugs, but I didn't discover them until the next night. Suffice it to say, I was very tired the next day. I was able to check out the small gym and indoor pool which was clean and had enough equipment to get a short workout in. I didn't eat at their restaurant for any meals as there was plenty of eating establishments just across the street from the hotel. Two thumbs up for the Apple Store! A definite bonus! There's also an awesome steakhouse (Ted's Montana Grill), which I'll review later.

If you ever visit Colorado Springs, I would recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the mountains!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the feedback on the hotel. I am so sorry that the HVAC unit distrurbed you. I, like you, sleep relatively lightly and I can appreciate that. I am glad at home that we don't have to have the units in our rooms.

You are correct, Ted's Montana Grill is fantastic! That is one of my favorite places at the Promenade Shops at Briargate.

We hope we will have an opportunity to have you as our guest again!

Shannon Arwood - GM

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights b/c of business meetings in N. Colorado Springs. The bed was great - each side had firmness adjustments, so it was nice to experiment with that. Room was very clean and mostly well-provisioned (had to request more body lotion and coffee supplies). Included fridge and microwave, along with the usual coffee maker, iron, etc. The view of Pikes Peak from my room was lovely. Cable TV offering was very limited, with 20% of the channels devoted to sports, 25% to local channels, and a very meager selection of the rest of a typical cable menu. Parking lot lights were very bright in my room - I don't like to completely use black-out drapes - I like a little nighttime light, but the outside lights shone very bright into my room. Also, I had a hard time controlling the temperature in the room - it was either too cold w/ a loud air conditioner or too warm with a loud heater. So my sleep was disturbed each night. Breakfast, which was not included, was good. There were two tiers: 9.95 for full breakfast, and 6.95 for continental breakfast. However, I never saw anything describing continental breakfast, or what was included. There was only a banner describing the full breakfast. Not knowing that I had a choice, I had the full breakfast my first day. It would have been better to see something describing the option. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for upstairs room with mountain view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2011

This hotel is right across the street from shopping and the California Pizza Kitchen and a few other places. The rooms are a good size with great views.

Make sure to pay the little extra for the breakfast, you $10 more for the bed and breakfast rate and get a great cooked to order meal.

• Stayed: December 2011