Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs
Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$149
QualityInn
$199
  • Restaurant
$169
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$165
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

$170
$161
  • Pool
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$158
$152
$141
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$164
$154
Hyatt.com
$259
$499
All reviewspromenade shopsfront deskpf changsdirectly across the streetthe air force academybreakfast staffnice hotelgreat place to staynorth sidepikes peakviews of the mountainswould stay here againbusiness centerfresh fruitcomfortable roomcoffee makerbusiness trip
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights b/c of business meetings in N. Colorado Springs. The bed was great - each side had firmness adjustments, so it was nice to experiment with that. Room was very clean and mostly well-provisioned (had to request more body lotion and coffee supplies). Included fridge and microwave, along with the usual coffee maker, iron, etc. The view of Pikes Peak from my room was lovely. Cable TV offering was very limited, with 20% of the channels devoted to sports, 25% to local channels, and a very meager selection of the rest of a typical cable menu. Parking lot lights were very bright in my room - I don't like to completely use black-out drapes - I like a little nighttime light, but the outside lights shone very bright into my room. Also, I had a hard time controlling the temperature in the room - it was either too cold w/ a loud air conditioner or too warm with a loud heater. So my sleep was disturbed each night. Breakfast, which was not included, was good. There were two tiers: 9.95 for full breakfast, and 6.95 for continental breakfast. However, I never saw anything describing continental breakfast, or what was included. There was only a banner describing the full breakfast. Not knowing that I had a choice, I had the full breakfast my first day. It would have been better to see something describing the option. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for upstairs room with mountain view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2011

This hotel is right across the street from shopping and the California Pizza Kitchen and a few other places. The rooms are a good size with great views.

Make sure to pay the little extra for the breakfast, you $10 more for the bed and breakfast rate and get a great cooked to order meal.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Ropin
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Near the AFA but a little far away from Ft Carson. restaurant on premises open only for breakfast but several restaurants (California Pizza Kitchen, Panera's P F Chang's, and others across the street). Friendly staff, Clean. Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank InterntlTraveler10
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Stayed here for a football weekend. The location is great. Convenient to everything on the north side of town and USAFA. The bed was not the most comfortable, but I sleep on a tempurpedic at home so nothing else compares. The "sleep number system" either doesn't work or doesn't work well, the bed was perpetually firm. But the accommodations were right where they need to be for the price.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank jayll135
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We are traveling cross country with family and discovered Hilton Garden Inns, so decided to try this one as well. For the price, this was a tremendous value. I see hints of Hilton from my previous days of business travel. Beds are comfortable, hot showers, clean, well lit, GOOD FREE tea and coffee in the lobby. As another reviewer said, the staff - ALL of them - were helpful, friendly and gracious. My husband asked me what was up because we had a similar experience at this hotel in Flagstaff. The people that work here seem to like their jobs.

OK, now the breakfast: Though it is not free - we upgraded to the bed-and-breakfast rate, which was a deal as we are traveling with two teenage boys - this breakfast tops all others. It is seriously a made-to-order, high quality HOT breakfast with a skilled cook with a pleasant smile - we even tipped her! Tip: The green chili sauce on the breakfast burritos is wonderful - ask for some for your omelet. My veggie omelet was so good, and not just because I have been eating continental breakfast hard-boiled eggs all week! The rest of the fare is delicious - blueberries, strawberries, melon, delicious yogurt (not the stuff in the small containers but the REAL stuff!), toast, good oatmeal, granola, pancakes, three kinds of juice ... mmmmm. Oh, and real plates and utensils so not filling a landfill with all the free breakfast refuse.

The only negative was that the breakfast hostess kept taking her cigarette breaks right outside our window so our "smoke-free" room - well, we were getting smoke-for-free! Yech!!

For about $100 per night, this is a great rest stop and we'll stay again.

By the way - do leave yourself some time to visit Garden of the Gods. It is a gem of an attraction and just about 20 minutes from this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family