$245
HIExpress.com
$118
$224
  • Restaurant
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$160
$150
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$209
$199
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$201
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$549
getaroom.com
All reviewspromenade shopspf changsthe air force academybreakfast staffnorth sidegreat place to staywonderful hotelviews of the mountainspikes peakwould stay here againbusiness centercoffee makerconvenient locationbusiness tripking bedfree breakfasthot tub
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We stayed at this hotel on Memorial Day weekend and again in august 2011 . We have an ill family member that we came to see . The room was spacious and very comfortable . The breakfast was delicious and a very reasonable price . The staff was extremely friendly and this particular weekend , it was full with some kind of sporting event , but I was so happy to be able to find a room beacause we enjoyed it so much last time we were in town . Great shopping across the street , great restaurants too. and the best part is the spectacular view ! I plan on staying here every time we're in town . For the amenities that are available , the price is also great ! Thank you Hilton Garden Inn for a nice stay considering the circumstances of our visit to your city !

Room Tip: Ask for the third floor facing the mountain !
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Isabelle R
SPRINGS_HGI_GM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments on Trip Advisor! We appreciate the feedback and hope you will come stay with us again!

Shannon Arwood

Reviewed August 11, 2011

We rolled into the Hilton Garden Inn very late- 10 pm. We had been delayed by a bad storm. We were starved. The clerk found us a place for dinner and called and made sure it was still serving. Very nice clean hotel, though we didn't stay long - one night. The shopping center across the street is fabulous. All the cool trendy boutique stores and lots of places to eat. Wonderful street to stay on. I appreciated the extra attention at check in.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank phxaz54

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! You are right, the Shops at Briargate are fantastic! If you are a "social media guru" don't forget to use the Check In button on FourSquare if you have it. Frequently the shops and restaurants offer specials when you check in.

Come see us again soon!

Shannon Arwood

Reviewed August 5, 2011

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn as part of a solo road trip in July 2011. I had been doing a lot of driving during the trip and rolled into town without a place to stay. Since the previous night had been spent in a hotel that gave me the creeps, I decided to spring for a nicer experience. The Hilton Garden Inn did not disappoint.

I booked online over my phone about a half-hour before I arrived. My reservation was already received by the hotel and my room assigned. The front desk clerk, while obviously very busy with guests and a ringing-off-the-hook phone still found time to be pleasant and helpful. She provided a great restaurant recommendation in addition to getting me squared away. There are also fresh baked cookies in a case on the front desk at night. In the restaurant area, there was a small bar but since I was heading out for dinner, I did not stop there.

The hotel is located near a part of town that looks like it is being developed. Across the street is a new shopping center with a Starbuck for you coffee drinkers (I actually don't drink coffee so I can't tell you what was in the coffee-maker.) My room was located on the second floor with a view of the courtyard and the mountains. I was extremely happy with the view. The room had a king-sized bed, an area with a microwave and mini-fridge, a desk, an a flat screen TV. The AC worked very well. The bath had ample counter space and a curved shower rod. The room was clean, the bed was firm (it has a dial so you can change the firmness of the bed, play with it to get the bed just right), more than enough pillows, and free wifi...There was no noise coming from the hallway and it was a very relaxing environment, great for getting a good night's sleep.

The next morning, I went downstairs for the breakfast. They have a free continental breakfast or you can pay for a hot breakfast. It appeared that they had a made-to-order omelet station. I only had cereal and an English muffin so I can't tell you whether the hot breakfast option was any good. I used the business center to print my boarding pass and there are two computers and a very fast printer. You need your room key to enter. Back up in the room, I took a shower. The water pressure was really good, and there is an adjustable showerhead. Towels were adequate as well.

Overall, i had a very good experience with this hotel, both the service and the room. I would definitely recommend the area as well as a safe, comfortable option.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank lakeflyer
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We stayed here two nights. To provide a description of how thin the walls are, it is 5am as I write this. Our neighbor in the room next to us has a major snoring problem. I am a light sleeper and cannot get back to sleep because all I hear is his snoring. The loud A/C, which I don't mind actually, actually helps block out his snoring. The first night we had a couple of teenagers shouting in the hallway during the evening on a few occasions. Now, that isn't as much of the hotel's fault, but the walls are still way too thin.

The hotel was relatively fair in price(around $100) and is in a very nice location, directly across the street from a nice outdoor mall area. Convenient to the highway and clean inside. If the walls weren't so thin, and if the pillows were better, this would be a great hotel. I give it a 3 star because of the walls. It may not be the hotel's fault for my neighbor snoring, but it is their fault that I can hear it. If your neighbor doesn't snore loudly, which is an if, then you can probably have a good night's rest. But I didn't.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2011

The room was very clean and nicely appointed. Included are a microwave and small refrigerator. The bed is adjustable and comfortable. Focus on the Family and the Air Force Academy are so close. Pike's Peak, the cliff dwellings and many other attractions are also within easy driving range. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo