“Great Place”

Courtyard Colorado Springs South
Ranked #37 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Loved this hotel. The staff went above and beyond. They were so friendly and helpful. The food in the Bistro was very good. Nice to sit in the back courtyard and enjoy morning coffee. We would stay again. Very nice when you stay somewhere and feel welcome and appreciated as a guest, treat you like family.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I must say that the staff were very nice and my room / stay was comfortable! This hotel has a mini-cafe so travlers can include a made to order breakfast with their reservations. When I arrived,I was exhausted. The front desk offered me a coffee and it was much needed after hours in travel time. The room was suitable and quiet; it felt as if I was the only one on that floor. Superb! Especially, after long hours in meetings. I was also very happy with the internet connections (wireless). I was able to complete work as well as print what I needed. They have a small area in the reception lobby where you can use their computers and print what you need. I was also able to confirm my flights at their kiosk for travel arrangements.

The staff was always kind to me. They were gracious and friendly, willing to go out of their way if a guest needed something. I will most definitely stay again and I have already told several friends who had stayted at OTHER hotels in the area; Their experiences were horrible by comparison to this one. I'm happy I stayed with Courtyard Marriott.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights. The room was clean and well appointed. We ate breakfast at the Bistro both mornings. The food was wonderful and the service at the Bistro was top notch! Great location for easily getting to area attractions.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Of all the Marriott hotels I have been so far, this is sort of my favorite. I have stayed here multiple times and always my experience has been very good.
Rooms are always clean, comfortable and smell fresh. Also they try to accommodate your additional requirements like a fridge or a microwave.
Staff is very courteous and eager to help. I look their breakfast too. The servers make you feel home and are very warm. They make coffee for you the way you like, get you silver ware, juice, etc. Overall its a very good Courtyard.

Room Tip: Ask if they have room with Patio available. They are great for a breath of fresh air.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I attended a conference in Colorado Springs but didn't want to pay the resort hotel room price. This Courtyard was only 5 minutes away and cost a lot less. It is a typical Courtyard, which means it's comfortable and clean.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I feel that most Courtyards are identical. There isn't much that can make one stand out from another. This one wasn't outstanding but it wasn't a dud either. It was a nice place to stay.

Check in was easy but when I returned to get a Diet Pepsi from The Market, there were none left. No big deal as I headed over to the Bistro and picked up a Diet Pepsi there. Little did I know it was the last one.

The hotel isn't particularly close to a store to go get more, which is why I was paying more to get one at the property. I didn't really get much of an "I'm sorry" or "We're really sorry for the inconvenience" from the desk staff, which was a little disappointing. So I went without for the rest of the night. The next day, I inquired if there was more (maybe it had been restocked or they got a shipment). Nope. Again, no real sincerity in the apology. I ended up walking 0.95 miles to the Target to get some to bring back to my room (which doesn't have a fridge - a Courtyard thing). While it is a first world problem, I travel a lot and have come to expect a certain level of care when I am loyal to a chain. It seems they have poor inventory management.

I will say that breakfast at the Bistro was very good and the service was excellent!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed at this Marriot Courtyard last week. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable w/ a newer flat screen TV.
The Bistro restaurant was very good. I had the scrambler breakfast and it was cooked perfectly and was very good.
This Courtyard is in a very good location if you have business in the south end of Colorado Springs and/or Fort Carson.
I would definitely stay here again.