This hotel has just been remodeled and looks great. The service is always above average at this hotel, and the new restaurant is a great addition!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Team is at your service! Enjoy great views of the Pikes Peak and the Rocky Mountains at your Colorado Springs Holiday Inn! Stay with us and see all that Colorado Springs has to offer. Stroll through the Garden of the Gods, cruise down to the Royal Gorge, or climb Seven Falls. Shop 'til you drop in nearby historic districts and on the popular Powers Boulevard corridor and minutes from downtown. Then return to relax in our indoor pool and hot tub. We are only 5 miles from the airport and our Complimentary Shuttle runs 7 days a week. A straight shot from I-25, we are easy to find from any part of town. Our on-site bar and grille, offers casual fare and happy hour every day. So enjoy a drink on the patio, or revel in room service. Traveling on business? We are just five minutes from Peterson Air Force Base. Schriever AFB and Fort Carson are also close, as is Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, ITT, TSA, Raytheon, SI International, Boeing, L3, SAIC, Harris, Scitor, and Aerospace Corporation. Call us for your travel needs or plan your next meeting with us. All of our events are catered by the Holiday Inn Grill, with menus and packages that make meeting planning a breeze. Make the most of your visit: ask our associates about our special package offers, which include golfing, casino nights, movie nights and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Colorado Springs (Airport) Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Holiday Inn