“Best way to experience Pikes Peak”

Pikes Peak Mountain Bike Tours
Ranked #1 of 25 Tours in Colorado Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us for an experience of a lifetime. There is no better way to experience Pikes Peak than on a bicycle. We offer fun safe tours for all skill levels. It's sure to be a life-long memory for all!
North Easton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best way to experience Pikes Peak”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I did the Pikes Peak Bike Tour with my family (parents - early 50s, brother and myself - mid 20s). We had a experience from start to finish. Our guides Jason and Robert were great. Jason was especially good, he's super fun to chat with and gives a lot of helpful information about the area on your van ride to the top of the mountain.

When we were on the mountain, there was a practice being a race up the mountain. It was cool to get the chance to see the drivers practicing.

Lastly, at the end of the tour, we were treated to an awesome at a Greek restaurant in Colorado Springs. The fact that a lunch choice and drink was included in the price of the tour is unbelievable. For everything that you get as part of the tour, the cost is definitely a bargain.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank cyclone1944

Fort Mill, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatest part of my honeymoon!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Excellent business with an incredible experience. My new wife and I couldn't have been more pleased with our ride. Dylan was friendly and professional, and as customers we always felt like our satisfaction was his priority. We enjoyed the smaller group size and the price was easily worth the trip. We would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

Visited August 2010
1 Thank tedswan3
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“A beautful and fun ride down pikes peak”
Reviewed July 2, 2011

We had a fantastic experience biking down Pikes Peak with Pikes Peak Mountain Bike Tours. They are a professional company that runs daily tours down the mountain. They have nice equipment and friendly, helpful staff. The tour itself is really fun and definitely the best way to enjoy the beautiful mountain and surroundings. If given the option, I would definitely do this again.

As for level of experience, as long as you are comfortable riding a bike, you should be fine doing this. It is a little scary riding on the switchbacks above the tree line, but that is really half the experience.

There are two companies in the area that do this - the other is Challenge Unlimited. Both seem pretty similar in terms of what they offer and cost within $10 of each other. I noticed that the day we went up, Challenge Unlimited had 25-30 people riding together as opposed to our 12. Seems like maybe they are more suited for large groups or families? I'm not sure. in any case, being in less of a tourist herd was definitely a plus for me. If you are going to be in the area, I would definitely recommend you give them a try!

Visited June 2011