“Good food, good service, reasonable price”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #51 of 1,432 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (719) 262-9500
Seattle
“Good food, good service, reasonable price”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Noisy, hard to carry on a conversation around a table with a half dozen people. The alcove tables in the back aren't as bad as the tables in the open area, but still noisy. But the food and the service were great and the prices were reasonable. We'll keep this restaurant on our list for our next visit to Colorado Springs.

Visited November 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Beer Dinner SO Good! Pairings Perfect!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We went to our first beer dinner ever last night, and it was so good! The New Belgium Brewery partnered with Biaggi's to make a great tasting dinner. It started off with quinoa fritters paired with Fat Tire. The fritters were good, although I think they could of used a bit more of the spicy sauce on them... just a little. My favorite part was the trout which was paired with the Accumulation! Sweet potato breading, who would have thought? My husbands fav was the venison paired with the 1554. He thought that was excellent. For a first time, this sure makes us want to go again!

• Visited November 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Colorado Springs Restaurant”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

One of my favorite Colorado Springs restaurants so far. My husband and I were looking for an inexpensive place to have lunch. We've never eaten at this restaurant before so gave it a try. It's located in a shopping center with an assortment of restaurants and stores and located across from two hotels.
When we entered we were immediately greeted by a friendly hostess. The entire staff wears white shirts and black pants adding to the atmosphere. Our server, Chelsea, was quite attentive giving us lots of suggestions. You get an unlimited bread basket filled with focaccia and baguettes, delicious and warm.
The lunch menu is quite affordable. I had a minestrone soup and house salad(again unlimited) for $8.99 and my husband had the lobster chowder and a grilled turkey sandwich. He said it was very good, mine was as well.
The service was excellent with the manager coming by to check on service and food. We didn't order an appetizer or desert. Chelsea did have suggestions for both however. All was really good in a nice upscale atmosphere. We will be return.

• Visited November 2013
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Another good spot at Briargate”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Not sure whether this is 'upscale' or just a very nice family place. I sat at the bar, had a fish special which was delicious and a couple beers. Very good service and place was very busy which is a good sign. I will return.

Visited October 2013
“Solid Italian chain”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I've been here many times over the years, but the visits have always been spread out. Our last was on a Sunday evening with a group of 6, and though we didn't have reservations and the restaurant was bustling, we were seated within 5 minutes.

Service was perfect - corporate has trained them well! Our server was friendly, remembered to refill drinks, and was not at all intrusive and was knowledgeable about the menu items.

Food is as I remember - nothing that offends, and nothing that stands out. All around solid, but lacking innovation or attempts at authentic Italian. I still enjoyed it, just like in past occasions, and I've always thought the prices are reasonable. Portions are large, and you get the typical bread and olive oil thing, though here they give you a variety of breads. Overall, I like Biaggi's WAY better than crappy PF Chang's (which I've eaten at several times, but not by choice).

There is a separate dining room that could be used for events, but we've dined in there a long time ago on a really busy night. Even though the restaurant is spacious with lots of tables, the bar area is warm and cozily masculine. I didn't use the bathroom on this visit, but I remember it being rather nice but on the dim side.

When I'm in the mood for a generic, upscale chain for the middle-class without having to worry about dressing up (though you certainly won't be out-of-lace if you do), Biaggi's is a decent option!

• Visited September 2013