“Great service and excellent food.”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #55 of 1,558 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (719) 262-9500
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We had excellent service the night we were there. The food was equal to the service. I had tilapia and it was done perfectly. My husband had the pork chops and they were excellent. We had a limited time the night we were there and they got us in and out in a timely manner with out feeling rushed. The other folks in our party had pasta dishes which were fabulous. We were very satisfied the night we were there.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This used to be a favorite dining location that we would frequent every few weeks, but I have to pursuade everyone to try another restaurant until they can get things fixed. I have dined with them twice for dinner within the past month. Once on pleasure and once for a business dinner. The first dinner included pork chops and a salad with steak/fillet medalions. We waited over an hour for our food and the steak had arrived well done (ordered medium rare) and the pork was undercooked. The server appologized and sent in a second order of medalions and pork. When the second plate of steak arrived, it was well done again. We left tired, disappointed and still hungry.
The second dinning experience included my board members and their spouses for our holiday party. We had several items which were raw this time. Two of the items were fish. No only did they "recook" the fish but they also replatted the fish on the same plate causing health and safety issues. I asked to speak to the manager and they noted they did this to save time. Nonetheless, I was embarrassed as I had picked the location. The last thing I want is for anyone to get ill from our party!
I loved Biaggis. Their food was always consistant and well priced for the past several years. I am extremely disappointed at the poor quality we have been receiving lately. I hope they notice this post and make the appropriate staff changes ASAP!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I went there twice for lunch because they offer a good deal half & half lunch combination. The first time I had lobster soup with spinach salad. Both dishes were really good in general except the lobster soup was a bit salty. The second time I ordered crab cakes and chicken piccante pizza. The pizza was fine; nothing special, but the crab cakes didn't form well and I couldn't finish it without the sauce. The service is always great and even I went there during lunch time. It was quiet enough to enjoy the conversation with friends.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Our waiter was great. The drinks were great and I love that you can get a half-portion of any pasta dish. The pasta dishes were tasty, but not extraordinary, thus the 4 stars instead of 5.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Food good. Atmosphere good for conversation. Pricing good.

Been there quite a few times over the years and am always impressed at service and food consistency.