“Great Stay!”

Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #57 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed April 9, 2014

So I will do this review on this hotel with pros and cons lists just to clarify.

Pros:
Great decor
Wonderful Service that helped us decide the restaurant we are going to.
Decent breakfast
Best sleep we had on our entire tour Colorado trip.
Great pool with great area (minus cons about it)
Everything else was THE BEST!!!!!

Cons:
Cheerios outside of a room on 2nd floor for 2/3 of our trip.
No towels in pool area and when called to restock gave had towels Day 1 but Day 2 worked fine.
Breakfast wasn't anything fancy except for what it looks like

We will stay here the next time we are in Colorado Springs.

Room Tip: The pool is rather cold, so don't be prepared for a warm pool.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Jerome H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for providing us with great objective feedback about your stay at the property which will be used to make our team better. We firmly believe that delivering superior service makes the difference between a good stay and a great stay. Our hotel team is extremely happy that you had a great stay overall. Thanks and much appreciated that we have earned the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I had a nice, clean room. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet has quite a few items to choose from. This hotel is conveniently located...just a short walk to the downtown area. I very much enjoyed my week long stay here and would definitely stay here again when visiting my son and his family in Colorado Springs. It is a good value for the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Ernie1954
Taves M, General Manager at Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks so much for the positive review. We are delighted that you had a great service experience at our hotel during your week long stay in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel every year for the past 5 years. Great rooms, comfortable beds, nice courtyard and pool, yummy free breakfast, free wi-fi, close and accessible to all the attractions that CO Springs has to offer, in close walking distance to Downtown CO Springs and many restaurants, etc. We LOVE staying here, the Staff is so friendly and helpful it's like seeing good friends every year. Looking forward to this year!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Jerome H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate the positive review. We highly value the relationship that we have developed with you over the years and are delighted for another opportunity to host you and your family again later this year.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

When I went to check in, I went up to my room and it was not set up. Furniture was moved around and the bed sheets weren't even on the bed. There was a vaccum still in the room and trash on the floor. I checked out immediately after the five minutes I was there. Please contact me because I have more questions I'd like to address 9702326455

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Jerome H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my deepest apologies for the experience you had during a recent stay with us. Thanks for providing me with your contact information! I will be happy to address all of your questions and will be in contact with you very soon. I have also provided my phone number below for reference.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

It is average but in the elevators they invite guests to a Manager's Reception M-F. First time I went they had 4 liquors, 2 wines, local beer and no pop. Food was chips & salsa. 2nd day was stocked more

Room Tip: If you like train whistles in the distance, (it's soothing to me), stay on the 3rd or 4th floors...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Jerome H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my deepest apologies regarding your experience at our Managers Reception. We have phased out our Managers Reception as of January 30, 2014. This is in preparation for a new Bistro C Restaurant Concept that we are implementing at the hotel over the next few months. We will be offering an evening service with higher quality food and beverage options. I invite you to come back and see how superior our new Bistro C Restaurant. I am extremely confident that you will be impressed and happier with this new offering.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We were in town for Team Trials at the OTC - we needed a hotel that was close, quiet and clean. I have stayed at sponsored hotels of tournaments and they tend to be loud with too many athletes working out in the hallways in preparation. WE DIDN'T want that. The check in was easy - the rooms are clean and comfortable. We had many other Athletes staying at the hotel and they all seemed quite happy that this was an option and although there were many working out late, they were very quiet. Wish we could have stayed another night! Only con - the hallways could use some updating, but other than that - we WILL stay again next time!

Room Tip: I asked for a top floor because we always have bad luck with noise. This was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jerome H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your positive review of our hotel! We strive to deliver friendly service, clean rooms and a well maintained property. We are happy that you will be staying with us again in the future because of the good experience you had during your most recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The hotel was very clean and the beds extremely comfortable. What I loved most was the quality of service. Gloria, the manager, knew me by name and sought the best deal that really saved my family a lot of money. The exersize room was very clean and had updated machines and my family enjoyed the pool and free breakfast every morning. I definitly plan to return!

Room Tip: We we given the preference of a suite- 1 bedrooms, 2 baths and a pull out couch (perfect for my teen...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Jerome H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We strive to deliver great service and the entire team is pleased that you had a great stay with us! Thanks for the positive recommendation on our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again when you come to Colorado Springs, CO.