Clarion Hotel and Conference Center
$188
  • Pool
Best Western Executive Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$108
$102
$197
  • Restaurant
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
$614
$350
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
Agoda.com
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$123
Travelocity
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$119
$107
Travelocity
All reviewshot breakfastchoice hotelsbiscuits and gravyhot tubindoor poolthe room was niceold colorado citypikes peakshuttlemicrowaveinterstategods
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were very happy with our stay at this hotel. Jerome the manager was so accommodating and made our stay there comfortable with 4 of us in a room. The location was very close to downtown and all the staff were great. If you are not concerned with luxury, I highly recommend this hotel. Clean, comfortable, friendly, convenient. Would recommend to friends for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013
Taves M, General Manager at Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review on our hotel. The entire hotel staff is pleased that you and your family had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Was in town for a few days with my brother. It's was perfect for us. We were next to the outside in the back which was perfect for my brother to go smoke. It was not far from the bars or food kitchen either. I would not stay here with my family but it was perfect for myself. Breakfeast was nice and they even had a mini bar.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review on our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was called to Colorado Springs at the last minute, for business, and didn't have time to book a hotel. I asked the taxi driver to take me to a mid priced hotel. He took me to the Clarion where upon arrival I thought it needed some sprucing up but it looked O.K. and as long as the room looked good, I would stay. I waited at the front desk for approx. 5 minutes before a gentleman came out and asked if I needed help. He said he would get someone right away. Being from New York, right away means right away. I waited another 5 minutes and when no one came out to help, I left and went elsewhere. Lucky for me the taxi was still outside and I asked him not to recommend this hotel to anyone in the future. He said he wouldn't. I never did get the chance to see what the rooms look like.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Jerome H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my deepest apologies on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations on your recent visit. We do not typically have long delays checking in guests and this would have definitely been an exception. We constantly focus on finding ways to improve guest service. I hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate our superior service and amenities on your next visit to Colorado Springs, CO.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We needed a hotel close to Colorado Memorial Hospital. We were quoted over the phone a great rate of $75/night- a hospital discount. That was about all that was good.
The Bad:
The hotel is located right off 25 highway. In a not-so-good part of town. There were several homeless people hanging around behind the hotel.
The breakfast was just OK. Scrambled eggs, sausage, French toast. Sounds good- but it was not. Eggs were watery. I could barely choke down the sausage.
The rooms: we had 2 queens- slept horrible! The shower had hardly any water pressure. We could hear the people in the room above us walking around and we could hear their hair dryer!! UGH!
We were here just to get some rest while being at the hospital all day. (That did not happen)
If we were here in vacation, we would've checked out early and went north on 25 about 5 miles- lots of nicer hotels up there. (Near Air Force Academy)

I gave them 2 stars because of the hospital rate. Otherwise, it would be 1 star.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Flopthis25
Jerome H, General Manager at Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

When I checked in, I was greated by a very nice young lady. Quick check in. I enjoyed the managers reception with the free drinks and snacks. The room was comfortable and clean. Thanks to all the staff.

• Stayed: June 2013