This hotel was absolutely beautiful! We stayed for two night while we explored Colorado Springs. Booked a fantastic rate on priceline and we weren't disappointed. The room is modern and looks like many other Marriott rooms. The bed was very comfortable and there were many pillows and towels in the room. The location of the hotel is beautiful, put on top of a hill overlooking parts of Colorado Springs. Parking was ample. Did not use the pool or eat the food while there, so I cannot comment on that. The lobby was being deep cleaned while we were there but no problems/disturbances at all. If you are looking for a fabulous hotel in the Colorado Springs area, you cannot go wrong with the Colorado Springs Marriott! Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the picturesque setting of Colorado Springs at the Colorado Springs Marriott. Our beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado provides great views of Pikes Peak and convenient access to Garden of the Gods and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Colorado Springs Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel Colorado Springs
- Marriott Colorado Springs