All reviews the concierge lounge tech center pikes peak outdoor pool business park shuttle service breakfast buffet mountain view omelet the air force academy average hotel parking lot oatmeal lobby garden gods conference
Reviewed September 13, 2018

I stay at this Marriott every time I come to Colorado Springs. The location is fantastic; just off the I25 exit and the room, restaurant, lounge, and staff are all great. Teresa at the front desk welcomed me on this visit and made me feel right at home. You'll enjoy your stay here!

Room Tip: Mountain views of Pike's Peak from the western rooms!
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Teresa G, Manager at Colorado Springs Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank You, scottjlincoln for your positive feedback.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

We were there to attend a reunion. I have to say that the hotel did an excellent job in supporting us. Check in was prompt and the agents were very friendly. The hospitality suite was outstanding. Breakfast was great and the Saturday night dinner was very good. The issues I discuss below were addressed promptly. What I didn't expect: only 1 bar of soap in the room (asked for a second bar and it was promptly brought to the room); for in-room coffee, only 1 packet of regular and I packet of decaf was provided. I used one regular and it was not replaced. On the 2nd day, the room was cleaned but no hand towels or wash clothes were left in the room. Had to ask that they be provided. Further, no additional rolls of TP were left in the room. (Glad we noticed this to have extras brought up!!) The shower drained slowly and if you used the wash basin while someone else was taking a shower, the wash basin would not drain. I reported this at check out. The ultra modern TP holder was broken. Suggest going back to basics in this area. This was just not what I expected from a Marriott.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Hello SCABob, we apologize for the issues you had staying at our Hotel. We will make sure to use this constructive criticism as learning tools for future reference. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call at (719) 260-1800. Thank You for being a Loyal Guest to The Marriott. Sincerely, Teresa Gibbs

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

The woman that checked me, Teresa Gibbs, in was one of the nicest hotel employees I’ve ever met. She made absolutely sure that I was going to be in a comfortable room and that all of my needs were met.

The hotel was clean, quiet, and had all of the amenities you’d expect from a Marriott property.

There was only one thing missing: the famous Marriott pillows. They are the most comfortable pillows I’ve used in a hotel chain, and my room didn’t have them.

Overall, it was a fine place to stay with friendly service.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Thank You, Eric G for your positive feedback. The next time you are at our Hotel, I will personally make sure you have The Marriott pillows. Sincerely, Teresa Gibbs

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here two nights. The man at check in was very friendly. He gave us the Concierge lounge breakfast, Hor’ Doeuvres( lite dinner 5:00 to 7:30),and Desserts. The breakfast for a 4 star hotel is a little disappointing. They had no omelets, cinnamon rolls, grits, but is a little better than a average hotel. The WiFi was very unreliable! They do have a nice outside pool and hot tub, and a inside pool and hot tub. They have a restaurant on the first floor. I ordered a hamburger and fries there, for $12.99 to go. The Concierge Lounge is on the ninth floor. I do recommend this hotel for tourists, but since the WiFi is really bad, then not recommended for business. If you want a really fancy breakfast, as it should be, then you might want to consider staying at the Broadmore hotel. A 5 star.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Hello danielgkendall, we apologize for the bad experience you had here at our Hotel. We would love to make it right. Please email me at tgibbs@marriottcoloradosprings.com at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Teresa Gibbs.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Never stayed here before and I would not have a problem saying again. But, but I see it as just a decent Marriott Hotel. Checking in they clerk should have welcomed me as a Reward Member. Additionally, I would say that the service staff needs to clean better. I found pens, paper, dusty carpet,etc under the bed. They need better lighting coming up the drive way, and if you have never been to Colorado Springs and you park in the parking lot you may get winded from the elevation of Colorado. That being said, I slept very well and will probably stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Hello lwwisdom, Thank You for your feedback and upon your return with us, we will make sure you have the best Marriott experience you have ever received. Sincerely, Teresa Gibbs