We stayed here over the 4th of July weekend. What a great view we had of Pikes Peak from our window. We were able to watch several firework shows from the window. The rooms are clean and spacious. The hotel is on a hill and isolated from traffic and other hotels. The only drawback is that you have to go north to Academy Blvd. to get to any restaurants, but the hotel was great. I would avoid the hotel restaurant at all costs, and I mean COSTS. The breakfast buffet was 14.95 and was the same that is provided at Comfort Suites for free. This would be your best bet for a hotel in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the picturesque setting of Colorado Springs at the Colorado Springs Marriott. Our beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado provides great views of Pikes Peak and convenient access to Garden of the Gods and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Colorado Springs Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel Colorado Springs
- Marriott Colorado Springs