The staff was friendly and professional at all times. Since I was staying 3 days they made sure I had a mountain view room. Spectacular! I spent time at the pool, in the bar area, in the fitness room, and at the restaurant.
The restaurant food left a little to be desired. Being at that star rating of hotel I expected a bit more.
All public facilities were very comfortable and well kept.
The only complaint I have is the doors shut too loudly. People staying in adjoining rooms do not shut the door behind them, they let the automatic closers do it and they do it very loudly.
I wish the outdoor pool and hot tub would remain open after dark. A soak under the stars would have been better than inside. They do have an indoor pool so you don't have to do without all together which is a plus.
Very quiet location. Draw back is it's not walking distance to a lot of amenities. The hotel does offer a free shuttle to anywhere within 7 miles so that is helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the picturesque setting of Colorado Springs at the Colorado Springs Marriott. Our beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado provides great views of Pikes Peak and convenient access to Garden of the Gods and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Colorado Springs Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel Colorado Springs
- Marriott Colorado Springs