The location is not the most convenient but not terrible either. Parking can be a challenge, especially if they are having a large group in. Can be a long walk to the car or back to the room after a tiring day.
Rooms were clean except for the Saturday they were not able to clean the room while we were out (7:ooam - 1:45pm) and gave us a little grief when we called and asked them to clean the room after 5:00 when we would be departing for a wedding ceremony.
If you are warm in the room, you cannot open windows to get some of the clean Colorado air and must rely on the AC. 69 does not come close to cooling it down, you need to get down around 62 for any cooling power to kick in.
They were wonderful to let us check out late on Sunday (2:00 pm instead of noon - very kind of them and is appreciated.)
If it is in the area where you need to be, it is a safe hotel with a few drawbacks that are not insurmountable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the picturesque setting of Colorado Springs at the Colorado Springs Marriott. Our beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado provides great views of Pikes Peak and convenient access to Garden of the Gods and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Colorado Springs Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel Colorado Springs
- Marriott Colorado Springs