We checked in for a three day stay. The front desk folks were wonderful and helpful. We really enjoyed chatting with them. We were given our room choice and had a beautiful and perfect view of Pikes Peak. We utilized the concierge lounge one evening and it had some delicious warm cookies and other munchies. The lady working in there was very friendly as well. Our room was VERY CLEAN and the bed, very comfy. Everyone we came in touch with there was warm and welcoming. We ate breakfast in the Hotel restaurant and it was great and the service was good there as well. We would go back to this hotel if we were in the area. We cannot imagine a better place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the picturesque setting of Colorado Springs at the Colorado Springs Marriott. Our beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado provides great views of Pikes Peak and convenient access to Garden of the Gods and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Colorado Springs Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel Colorado Springs
- Marriott Colorado Springs