“Fabulous!”

Ranked #29 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Holdenville, Oklahoma
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here one night and the customer service was great. The room was spacious, quiet, and very clean. The hotel was beautifully decorated and very fresh. I had dinner at the restaraunt and the meal really was quite good. I liked the pull out coffee service in my room, it showed an attention to detail that I really appreciate.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Jim B, General Manager at Colorado Springs Marriott, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
I am glad our accomendations and service exceeded your expectations, we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Atlanta
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

This is an older larger Marriott in an great location! Staff and service were extreme helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet and bar are very nice. Well staffed! Ask for a corner room with a view and you won't be disappointed! The three elevators in a large hotel can be frustrated when the hotel is busy

• Stayed September 2012
It was our pleasure to serve you, please come again real soon.
Bryan, Texas
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here over Labor Day week-end during a quick last minute trip. This Marriott is conveniently accessible from I-25, close to many attractions including Garden of the Gods and the Air Force Academy. Rooms are a little small, but ours was immaculately clean, with comfortable bed and crisp sheets. The week-end of our stay, there was an Air Force Academy football game and the hotel was very crowded. Even with the football crowd, we found our room to be quiet and the common areas to be clean and pleasant. There is an on-site restaurant, however we did not eat there. We have stayed here with Priceline in the past. But because of several holiday week-end events, Priceline was not available. Our room was $149/night and well worth it. Views are gorgeous in all directions. We are frequent visitors to Colorado Springs and we love staying here.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words, it was our pleasure to serve you. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.
Darien, Connecticut
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The Tech Center Drive Marriott is a well run, comfortable hotel, with super mountain views and friendly, accomodating service.

Starbucks served early in the morning at the bar and a comfortable lobby in which to read the paper and relax before a busy weekend being out and about, include a ride to the peak of Pikes Peak on the Cog Railway and some great dining and entertainment.

The only downside for the weekend traveler is that the Concierge lounge was not serving on the weekend until Sunday night, although the fresh cookies and cheesecake on Sunday were great, and the service was exceptionally welcoming, thanks!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the mountains to the west offer the best views, and as stated above, the Concierge floo...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jim B, General Manager at Colorado Springs Marriott, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for your comments and we are pleased that you had a great stay. I hope you will stay with us again in the near future.
Spanish Fork, Utah
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed at this Marriott two nights in September. I found the room to be very clean. The sheets smelled of bleach, which some people may not like, but I do. The bathroom was roomy. The bed was comfy and there was a good varity of pillow to choose from! I was on the 8th floor and had a beautiful view. Sunsets and sunrises were great to see.

Location wise, the hotel is close to many things. I needed a few things and found Walgreens right up the road. A gas station was close by and a few fast food places. I had the buffet breakfast one morning, which I did find overpriced. But the food was very good. And the fresh fruit was delicious.

I used the gym each day and found it to be well maintained with nice equipment. Each day I saw an attendent there cleaning and making sure everything was in place. The gym was a little small, but I only had to wait a few minutes the first day and not at all the second.

I tried to use the outdoor pool, but it had been closed for the season. I didn't want to swim, but soak in the sun because the weather was amazing. I wish there had been lawn chairs or a way to do that because there is a grassy area close to the pool that would have served that purpose. I was able to use the indoor pool and drag a chair outside the door on a smaller brick area, which met all my needs for sun soaking! I didn't actually get in the pool, but the hot tub was perfect!

Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. It was perfect for what I needed. In fact, I wish I could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 805. Very quiet near the corner. Comfy bed and great views all day long.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and also wished that you would have stayed longer. Thank you for your patrionage.
Gunnison, Colorado
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was a girls trip to prepare for my friend's upcoming wedding, so we splurged and booked a junior suite. When we arrived they had upgraded us to the presidential suite. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful and were excited to tell us about all of the famous guests who had stayed in the room. They definitely built it up! When we got up to the 9th floor we weren't that impressed. Still a decent room but a presidential suite is not how I would have described it. The room's views were amazing and the service were excellent. We had to call down for a rollaway, wine glasses and extra towels and the requests were met immediately (except our request for a DVD player could not be met b/c they didn't have them). I am very particular about noise in hotel rooms and this one was quiet! The rollaway bed that I slept on was comfortable. Again, hotel staff was great (except our waiter at the bar on Saturday night). The hotel itself is quite aged but they do well with upkeep. Pricing was excessive for what you received. The hotel is quite tough to find, in fact our GPS sent us on a wild tour the first time. It is located near I-25 so shopping, restaurants and much more is only minutes away.

Room Tip: The 9th floor features the suites and of course impressive views. Since I didn't get a chance to...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to your return.
Clearwater, FL
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We enjoyed the hotel a great deal. Air Force Academy was playing their home opener so it was swamped but the staff was more than capable. We were especially impressed with Rachel at the front desk. She patiently gave us directions, her views on things to do, made copies of maps. This is why I love Marriott, the service.

Room Tip: Ask nice for a Mountain view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the kind comments. please visit us again in the near future.