My husband and I stayed here for one night in February, after winning the hotel in a bid on Priceline. Overall we were very impressed, and thought it would have been a great value even if we had paid full price.
The hotel is nestled in the mountains, so a little further away from downtown Springs and some amenities. As a result, the views are spectacular.
The hotel seemed very busy, but the (free) parking lot was big enough for us to find a spot without any issues. The check in staff were friendly and efficient. The room was lovely, clean and modern and the bed was comfortable. We will definitely consider the Marriott for future visits to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the picturesque setting of Colorado Springs at the Colorado Springs Marriott. Our beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado provides great views of Pikes Peak and convenient access to Garden of the Gods and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Colorado Springs Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel Colorado Springs
- Marriott Colorado Springs