This was a very nice hotel experience. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. The food selection at the bar and restaurant were not that great. Had two appetizers at the bar and they were awful! This hotel is located in a business park and there are no restaurants close by to walk to. You have to get back on the interstate and go to other exits to find food. We checked in late the first night and the hotel was sold out so we ended up with a room that was close and open to the bar area. They moved us to a room that overlooked a giant vent that rattled all night. The second night we got a very nice room. So, overall I would recommed this hotel, but be aware that the location is not the greatest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the picturesque setting of Colorado Springs at the Colorado Springs Marriott. Our beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado provides great views of Pikes Peak and convenient access to Garden of the Gods and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Colorado Springs Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Springs Marriott Hotel Colorado Springs
- Marriott Colorado Springs