“Try the buffalo ribs”

Cheyenne Mountain Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Cheyenne Mountain Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #218 of 1,558 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Awesome restaurant. Visited for a function with a party of 20 and the overall service was excellent-a true gourmet delight. The buffalo ribs w/ a slight baste of BBQ sauce was recommended and it did not disappoint. The meat was tender and I did not have to use a knife to cut it- it was that tender. It came with roasted potatoes and small whole onions. Other than the price it was excellent (what can I saw, I am cheap lol). The majority of people in the party had the buffet and it was an excellent presentation. I would rate this a 5 but it did take some time for my meal to arrive, I actually thought they had to hunt the buffalo prior to preparing the meal. I am sure you won't be disappointed with any of the menu selection. Just bring you wallet, lol. Oh did I mention the view of the mountains!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We enjoyed our brunch here - lots of good food, with no feeling that you had to rush through your meal. The waitress was always there to make sure that we had champagne or mimosas. (Not a given even at high priced brunch buffets.) We reserved in advance and were there on a busy weekend. Ask for a good table with a view - we were off in a corner and could not really enjoy the incredible view of Cheyenne Mountain. This place has an incredible view, and that is part of what you are paying for! I don't eat $30.00 worth of food at a time, so the buffet is never a good deal for me, but it was a special occasion for us and we enjoyed luxuriating over our meal. We never felt rushed. There were many breakfast items - an omelette bar, waffles, crepes normandy, and eggs benedict. There were also many lunch items - pork tenderloin, roasted game hens, prime rib. Also a great salad bar, with lots of fruit, which I appreciated. There were many gluten free items, which were clearly labeled. For those who want dessert at breakfast (too early for me) there was a dessert station as well. The service was great and we were seated immediately.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is an excellent brunch! Great views, good food, awesome champagne! However, one of the main reasons I decided to go to their brunch was they advertise Gulf Shrimp. That part is not true-NO WAY! It was your common farm raised Asian shrimp. For the price, they should have had the Gulf Shrimp! Other than that, everything was really good. Could have used more variety in their salad bar area.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

What used to be our very favorite special occasion restaurant has fallen to only average because of a recent luncheon visit just last week. What used to be superb attentive service was lackluster. We were a holiday luncheon group of about a dozen and we were near another group of perhaps twenty-five. As most of us chose the buffet, we were on our own for food but lacked attention for our beverages. Perhaps they were short-handed and perhaps the problem was the fact that they allowed separate checks (omigod, the task of doing this must have been overwhelming!) but surely management was aware in advance of this as reservations are essential here. Usually the salads and sandwich ingredients are more than adequate but this time seemed limited. The beer cheese soup was the one highlight on the buffet with the exception of their always-beautiful and deliciious desserts. Message here: avoid holiday luncheons if at all possible...

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Cheyenne Mountain Resort's Sunday Brunch is so special! Every Sunday you can enjoy their bountiful buffet - salad bar has shrimp, salmon, cheeses, fruit, anything you can imagine. Also fresh vegetables, prime rib, poached salmon, eggs, omelets and so much more on the next table, all with Champagne included. Although a buffet, the service is wonderful, and view is great.