“Great place for crepes”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Ate here twice.in two days. Like the simplicity of the place and the menu. Several come with a green chili sauce which is very tasty. I think the deluxe was the favorite one I had. Want to try the Paris. Find your favorite.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

the very best crepes I have ever had - all the ingredients are fresh and so flavorful -- and they even offer gluten-free which is a huge plus for us!

1  Thank ceethew0rld
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We just had dessert crepes but they were good and the service was as well. Not the cheapest dessert crepe but one you would splurge for on vacation.

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

The best crepes in heart spot of down town , always order two type of crepes every time I go there ! But they need to do something with the smoke ! It's really brother me and make me smelly like a crepes when we take off ! U just need to go home and shower by the way !! Anyway their crepes is awesome !!!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

OK, I admit I became addicted to this place. It is so good. The quality of the food is great and full of flavor. The outdoor seating is fun, since the view is of passers by and a park across the street.