“An embarrassment to New Orleans”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Springs Orleans

Springs Orleans
Reserve with OpenTable
Springs Orleans is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 1,412 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Bar, American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Nevada
Description: Springs Orleans is dishing up local favorites and Cajun Classics! We are the hottest restaurant and bar in Downtown Colorado Springs. Whether you are craving a burger, a salad or some amazing étouffée, Springs Orleans has something to please everyone. Executive Chef Jason Miller has created a menu that is as affordable as it is delicious. From your appetizer to your dessert - which is made fresh in house daily, you won't be disappointed. Laissez le Bon temp rouller! (As they say in New Orleans - Let the Good Times Roll! )
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“An embarrassment to New Orleans”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were both extremely disappointed in our dining experience. Portions were small, the oysters were cremated and the poor boys were truly sad, consisting of more cole slaw than anything else. New Orleans would be mortified at this attempts.. if you love and appreciate true New Orleans cuisine don t waste your time here.

• Visited April 2013

“Improved experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We have not had great service here in the past. In fact, this time we were afraid we would get the same waiter we had a couple bad experiences with. This time we dined on Saturday night for my son's birthday. The hostess wished him a happy birthday (when I made reservations they asked about any special occasions) and he was treated to free dessert. Our server, Taylor, did a wonderful job with martini recommendations and was attentive but not overly so. The food is always good here. The piano/music was a nice touch as well. Much imporved over the last time!

• Visited April 2013
Colorado Springs
“Actually Smacked My Mama”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am from New Orleans. New Orleans is my life. I am also a chef. I waited forever for really good authentic food to come to the Springs and it has. I have eaten here a couple times, and have been blown away. I know it is because the chefs are for real...both of the main chefs (JD & JM) are actually from that area and both are extreme [--]. Two of my favorite chefs EVER, anywhere. Every dish brings a tear to my eye as I remember and miss home. If you love the South or New Orleans...or heck, just plain have taste buds...head over to Springs Orleans right away!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ChefVictorMatthews
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Great amazing breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great bananas foster french toast! Went back for a second breakfast!! Yum :) Too bad we left so early on Easter Sunday because the brunch looked wonderful!!

• Visited March 2013
“Wonderful surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

The whole experience was great! The food is great, unique menu with flavorful selections and the saving sizes were just right. The atmosphere was really neat, too. I felt like I was lost in New Orleans for a brief moment!!! Food here really sets a standard with other restaurants downtown... Watch out :)

• Visited February 2013