Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Belay On

This was one of the highlights of our vacation. Our guide, John, had over 20 years of climbing... read more

Reviewed August 12, 2018
Scott C
Rock Climbing

We spent the day with John at North Cheyenne Canyon. He was professional, personable, expert... read more

Reviewed June 3, 2018
JeannaMaria
USA
via mobile

All reviews rock climbing experience red rock canyon an excellent guide north cheyenne canyon real rock encouraging company climbers teaching gods mcdonough garden rocks adventure novice techniques
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was my wife's and I first rock climbing experience, and it was the best thing ever!! We are SO hooked and are looking forward to going back out with the team. Thank you Sam for an exciting, safe, and wonderful time!

1  Thank Darko S
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family of 7 Silvers, ranging in ages from 11 to 45 had a great time climbing at Red Rock Canyon. We did a half day and it was perfect. We had 2 super guides in John and Sam. I couldn't imagine having anyone more fun, encouraging, helpful, and knowledgeable. Even with a big group, they were able to get us up on 6 different routes on different rock formations with increasing degrees of difficulty. Starting with Molly at the office always calling back to answer questions, to the online waivers, this company has been top notch. If you are only going to do one thing while on vacation in CO, make it this. We will be back........

1  Thank msilver007
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My friend Debbie and I had Sam as our instructor for our first ever climb. I had bought a deal online and recruited my friend to 'give it a try'. We were thrilled with our climb at Cheyenne Canyon! The entire staff was great and very helpful in answering all our questions from beginning to end. Sam was a terrific and an extremely patient guide for these us! This was an excellent adventure and I would definitely do this again! Thanks so much Holly and Sam for making this one of the best outdoor adventures I have ever experienced!!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My son, 17, and I went rock climbing for the first time. John was our guide and he made the trip exceptional. We climbed at 5 different locations within Garden of the Gods.. . .which is GORGEOUS! John knew the climbs and kept them at our abilities. My son could not get enough challenge and never wanted to quit. John kept stepping it up. Not only that, he got me up every climb step by step and was VERY patient. I never felt unsafe, he was very professional, experienced and safety was first! We would use this company again and ask for John. Also, Molly was very personable and accommodating at scheduling. THANKS for a great experience.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This was our family's first outdoor rock climbing trip. Our rock-climbing experience adventure at Garden of the Gods was amazing! We loved it!

John and Luke, our guides, were fantastic! Both guides were very patient, experienced and were vigilant about safety, they made sure that we followed all safety rules; while having a great time.

The guides were informative and helped us of all skill levels feel safe and confident in our abilities. The climbs were challenging for us beginners, but it felt great to reach the top!

This was definitely the highlight of our families Colorado Springs vacation.

I would definitely recommend First Ascent Mountain School!