“Blast off”

First Ascent Mountain School
Ranked #7 of 25 Tours in Colorado Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: World Class Adventures for the whole family. First Ascent is the premier option for any adventure on the front range, and is sure to be the highlight of your visit. ALL of our guides and instructors are certified by the American Mountain Guides Association, so no matter the adventure you are always in the best hands possible! Come experience one of our unforgettable Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing, Mountain Biking or Snowshoeing adventures. With First Ascent Mountain School you will experience Garden of the Gods and Colorado Springs like never before!
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I were on a road trip and had a stop in Durango. Went on the zip line tour. It was a blast! The guides were great.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Could not of had a better time climbing our guide was awesome and he definitely was highly experienced.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Two of my good friends came in from Pennsylvania. Went climbing at the Garden of the Gods and it was absolutely amazing. Great weather and scenery. John was great. Very friendly and answered all of our numerous questions we asked. He made it very comfortable for first timers and helped out in every way. Absolutely planning on doing it again and will definitely refer First Ascent's services to anyone looking to experience climbing.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This was a great trip and I had a blast. My wife on the other hand would have been happy with a couple of hours instead of 4. Our guide was great and tried to keep everyones spirits up when they struggled. I've considered buying snowshoes in the past, but this trip has put it much closer to the top of my list. Thanks for a great outing.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

would easily do this again next time i'm in the area. john would go as fast/slow as you wanted. climb and repel as many times as you can stand. do the 6 hr, it's worth it