“Nice service!”

Colorado Personal Tour Guide Company
Ranked #12 of 25 Tours in Colorado Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Colorado Personal Tour Guide offers any kinds of tours throughout Colorado for 1-200 people, including military and family reunions. Our tours (originated in Colorado Springs or Manitou Springs)are from three hours to 9 days long. We will take care of your Colorado arrangements and itineraries, tell you about the area, show you city and country attractions, take you to unique Colorado museums, parks, restaurants, etc. We will come pick you up at your hotel or other landmarks. No need to stress over the map, roads, schedules - we take care of that. Come and enjoy the best of Colorado with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I had a wonderful tour. My tour guide, Scott, is professional, caring and respect my own needs. Thanks so much.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Natallia Fodemski was my personal tour guide in Colorado Springs. She is excellent! She really knows the history of the places we visited. She took my friend and I to Garden of the Gods and the Manitou Cliff Dwellings. She is punctual and very enthusiastic about the area. At the end of the tour we changed our minds about where to be dropped off and she had no problem. She is very flexible with the schedule and times. I definitely want to go back to Colorado Springs and explore places I didn't have time to see. Natallia will be the one I call when I go back to do more touring through out the area.

Colorado-tour-guide, Owner at Colorado Personal Tour Guide Company, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Lana, I'd be very glad to see you back in Colorado Springs! And thanks for great review :))

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Some friends and family from Iceland toured in the C/S area for 10 days with the services of Natallia Fodemski as their tour guide.They arrived on the first flight from Iceland in Denver and from that momment had a wonderful, fun filled visit to the area. Natillia provided friendly, professional services to the visiting Icelanders that was
unprecedented . Each day she showed them something new and often they would make a chage to the itenary and this was accomplised immediatley with a smile. The group toured the Royal Gorge, Fossil Beds, Woodland Park, Denver, Botanical Gardens, and all attractions in the Colorado Springs area. The price was reasonable, the service top notch, and fun was had by all.

I knew that Iceland is not a big country, but I learned from your group that it has many cool travelers :)) Hope to have more of them here!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I looked on Internet for a one day trip in Colorado Springs area, I found Natallia Fodemski as a personal guide, sent her a message and next morning she was ready to guide me, driving me in her nice car trough the attractions of Colorado Springs area. She was very professional; right at the established time picked me up from the hotel, and for half of day and reasonable price guided me and offered me a lot of touristic information about all visited places: Garden of Gods, Manitou Cliff Dwellings, Manitou Springs with its mineral water springs, old Colorado Springs. She was flexible and adaptive to any new trip proposal and time schedule. Natallia is a good photographer, as well, showing me places for best pictures, or taking nice pictures of me. I highly recommend her for any English or Russian speaking groups or individuals.

3  Thank Dorin_Prunariu