“Great Food at Reasonable prices”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #105 of 1,478 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We have eaten at Cheddar's twice and enjoyed it. Offers a very wide-ranging menu that should meet everyone's taste. Fine dining at a very affordable price.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Food was what I expected, nothing more, nothing less. Typical bar/restaurant type food. They do not have their nutritional values of the item on their menus so I won't be back until they can offer that.

They do not offer call ahead seating so I had to go to the restaurant a good 30 minutes ahead of time to get on the wait list for our group. Won't bring a gro here again for that reason in addition to not having visibility into nutritional values.

Service was friendly and relatively quick, once we were seated.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Stopped here for lunch on a drive from Denver to Santa Fe. We had a few different meals between us and a couple of alcoholic drinks. All were great and the bill was extremely reasonable.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Liked the inside of the restaurant! Food was good and at a reasonable price. Had plenty of leftovers.

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the chicken tortilla soup and a salad. My first bite of soup was cold and had gristle. I notified the server and requested a second bowl. This time it was piping hot but complete with another hunk of gristle & connective tissue. (see photo). I mentioned it to the server and he apologized but left it on the tab anyway. The gristle was gross but the lack of response was really uncool! I don't plan to visit again.