“For the Fillmore / Centennial location”
Review of Borriello Brothers

Borriello Brothers
Ranked #880 of 1,466 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Also service Pizzas. There number is 719-282-6200
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I have only tried the 8th St. and Fillmore Centennial locations. I do not recommend the 8th St. location, very slow service and mediocre food. However, the F/C location has excellent pizza and some of the best eggplant parmesan in town.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The pizza is not good anymore - very tasteless. It used to be good but I think they expanded so quickly that they let the quality of pizza go. Very disappointing.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

When I left Colorado Springs in 2009, I had converted several friends to understanding why they are a better pizza than lets say Louie's / so first night back I ordered a couple of pizzas for the girls. Well I was surprised how they didn't Chrisp the bottom at least a bit. I know that Colorado people don't like it a lot but they used to just do it a bit anyway. Well at least the sausage was still good.

I did try again 3 days later, same deal... Someone needs to do quality control in pizzas and remember if you expand and don't maintain high quality all over, you will be the next Louie's...

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Phone ordered a large pepperoni pizza to go. We were told it would be ready in 35 minutes. I arrived in 25 minutes to pick it up and the restaurant (Monument location) was empty. I didn't see any reason why it should have taken 35 minutes, so I asked the person who brought me my pizza if it had been sitting for awhile. He said no. Got home with it (a few minutes away) and the pizza wasn't hot at all. We had to microwave it just to make it tolerable. It was near closing time by then otherwise I would have returned it and asked for a fresh one or my money back. I sent an email regarding my experience and was told sorry and they would speak to the manager. I asked for a refund. My request was ignored.

So, tonight I'm debating ordering another pizza from them. I checked online reviews to see if my experience was unusual. Appears it's not. Borriello Brothers, when there was only one or two locations, used to be the best pizza in Colorado Springs by a long shot. Not so any more. Guess I'll order Pappa Murphy's or Pizza Hut. At least you know what to expect from them.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We've been to the Borriello Brothers on Platte and Cimmaron. This restaurant never should have expanded to more stores. The pizza is usually good but the customer service is horrible. They have hired the most unprofessional employees, including the manger. I won't go into the long and frustrating details but I HIGHLY recommend that you never order take-out, especially if you expect it to be on-time, warm or edible.