“Academy Restaurant”

Falcon's Bar & Grill
Ranked #92 of 1,486 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Dine amongst splashing fountains and lush greenery at Falcon's Bar & Grill. Our family friendly, fun sport's bar features an all American menu with daily Happy Hour Specials from 3pm - 6pm. Good food, attentive service, and great value make Falcon's Bar & Grill a Colorado Springs favorite restaurant.
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Prime rib was excellent and a great value. Nice atmosphere for a family. The breakfast buffet with omelet bar and waffle bar is the best in town. Hard to believe that it was included in the price. The chef running the omelet bar was very informative and knew how cook! His pleasant attitude and efficiency at 6 a.m. was worth the stay alone.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

This little bar is one of the best kept secrets in town! I would have given it 5 stars except that it is always too hot! I even talked to the manager on duty once and begged him to lower the heat - to no avail. However, you can't beat the drink prices, the Happy Hour appetizers, and Gary - the bartender! Now, they have even more TV's and have added bar type seating and tables instead of the regular dining area tables.
You won't be sorry if you give them a try - just be sure to wear short sleeves no matter what the temperature is outside!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

They were short staff and took for ever for us to get a seat and even to get a drink order. We even got helped by the manager and the service still sucked

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I love the hotel and enjoy coming for dinner. I have always had a good meal. HOWEVER, my co-workers and I are so TIRED OF all the TV's in the bar on basketball. What about HOCKEY, FOOTBALL etc. We ask that the TV's be changed and the bartender is so RUDE. This has happened numerous times. The waiters and waitresses are all so nice and helpful and they cringe when they have to deal witht he bartender. Please get rid of him.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

After reading the reviews, I thought Falcons was going to have great food. That was not at all what my husband and I experienced. First the waiters were rude and slow, second I was reading the menu and seen that they wrote at the bottom of the menu "if you order any chicken or pork items, you are taking your own risk of getting food Bourne illness." Who the hell does that?!? And they took 25 minutes to bring a happy hour appitizer, then once I recieved my chicken Parmesan that I ordered, the chicken was freezer burnt and disgusting. The reviews that talk about how great this place is must be written by the manager and staff. Beware!

3  Thank Xtuskisx