“Dissappointed”

Falcon's Bar & Grill
Ranked #72 of 1,437 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Dine amongst splashing fountains and lush greenery at Falcon's Bar & Grill. Our family friendly, fun sport's bar features an all American menu with daily Happy Hour Specials from 3pm - 6pm. Good food, attentive service, and great value make Falcon's Bar & Grill a Colorado Springs favorite restaurant.
La Salle, Colorado
“Dissappointed”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

They were short staff and took for ever for us to get a seat and even to get a drink order. We even got helped by the manager and the service still sucked

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Academy Restaurant”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I love the hotel and enjoy coming for dinner. I have always had a good meal. HOWEVER, my co-workers and I are so TIRED OF all the TV's in the bar on basketball. What about HOCKEY, FOOTBALL etc. We ask that the TV's be changed and the bartender is so RUDE. This has happened numerous times. The waiters and waitresses are all so nice and helpful and they cringe when they have to deal witht he bartender. Please get rid of him.

• Visited January 2014
“Absolutly terrible, the food is freezer burned and disgusting.”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

After reading the reviews, I thought Falcons was going to have great food. That was not at all what my husband and I experienced. First the waiters were rude and slow, second I was reading the menu and seen that they wrote at the bottom of the menu "if you order any chicken or pork items, you are taking your own risk of getting food Bourne illness." Who the hell does that?!? And they took 25 minutes to bring a happy hour appitizer, then once I recieved my chicken Parmesan that I ordered, the chicken was freezer burnt and disgusting. The reviews that talk about how great this place is must be written by the manager and staff. Beware!

3 Thank Xtuskisx
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

25 minutes took for them to bring a simple appetizer and the waiter had the audacity to ask me if the food it's ok' when my table it's empty and when I finally got it it came side by side with the prime rib I ordered, I have never been In a restaurant where they serve you the appetizer with the main course. I honestly couldn't enjoy my appetizer at all. My wife ordered chicken Parmesan... Under cooked bland pasta and frizzer burned chicken with a hard burnt Parmesan crust that wan un enjoyable, she didn't eat at all and by the time she started to eat her appetizer it was already cold. I wish my wife and I had a better experience. And manager please don't walk around oblivious of customer trying to get help. Please take this customer review in a positive way to improve your cook, servers and restaurant. Thank you

Texarkana, Arkansas
“Nice bar area in hotel”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had drinks a couple of times. The bartender was very nice, but menu was limited. I wasn't blown away by the mixed drinks.

Visited December 2013