“Nice bar area in hotel”

Falcon's Bar & Grill
Ranked #66 of 1,430 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Dine amongst splashing fountains and lush greenery at Falcon's Bar & Grill. Our family friendly, fun sport's bar features an all American menu with daily Happy Hour Specials from 3pm - 6pm. Good food, attentive service, and great value make Falcon's Bar & Grill a Colorado Springs favorite restaurant.
Texarkana, Arkansas
“Nice bar area in hotel”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had drinks a couple of times. The bartender was very nice, but menu was limited. I wasn't blown away by the mixed drinks.

Visited December 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“A Good Deal with the Voucher”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was very happy to find this eatery located inside the hotel (The Academy Hotel) in which I was staying. I ate dinner here using my $10 off vouchers four nights in a row. You get these vouchers by booking your room directly with the hotel. The vouchers make eating at the Falcon's Bar & Grill more affordable. The restaurant has a patio outside the main bar area, but the patio is still inside the hotel. The patio is surrounded by the ambience of the hotel's lobby which is quite nice. The best meal I ate was the Reuben Sandwich. In fact, it was the BEST Reuben I have ever had! The corned beef was tender and juicy. The rye bread was perfectly toasted and not greasy. It had the right amount of sauerkraut with gooey cheese and Thousand Island dressing. Yummy! If you like Wendy's Chili (I do); you will also like this chili (I did). I was disappointed with the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich. The beef was very tasty, but also very dry and there was nothing on the bread to help make it less dry. I was disappointed with the Penne Primavera, too. The pasta and vegetables over-cooked and flavorless. The service was terrific at all times. They even accommodated me when I made a special request. My diet is potassium-restricted and when I asked for just 5 French fries (no kidding) to go with my sandwich, that's what I got. The Bar & Grill puts on a terrific, complimentary breakfast buffet every morning. It is quite a spread with something for everyone.

• Visited October 2013
Westcliffe, Colorado
“Voucher”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

we were pleasantly surprised by this eatery inside the Academy Hotel. when you stay you get a $10 voucher towards food. I had a wonderful Margarita - my husband had the prime rib which was delightful and huge with a wonderful baked potato....I had French dip and it was VERY good.... The salads were very nice, as well. definitely use the voucher and enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
Morgan Hill, California
“Quaint with a nice atmosphere”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a casual place where you can have a snack, happy hour or full meal in a leisurely setting. The service is always very good. Just a good place to relax. The food is pretty good and there are decent happy hour specials.

Visited September 2013
Canyon, TX
“Wonderful On-Site Restaurant”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I loved that the restaurant was inside the hotel! It was at a great central location. The waitresses we had both nights we were there were great! Briahna and Tiffany were so sweet and came back to our table several times to talk to us! I enjoyed the food as well! I loved that we got dining vouchers when we booked directly with The Academy!

Visited August 2013