“Very good food, worth trying!”
Review of Shin Sa Dong

Shin Sa Dong
Ranked #574 of 1,457 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I had lunch here twice during my last stay in COS. The restaurant is not easy to find, but well worth the visit.

1  Thank hehasawifeyouknow
There are newer reviews for Shin Sa Dong

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We had a group of 6 people and we ordered the Bulgogi, and the chicken and pork. The pork was the best and the beef was the worst. The chicken was very good as well. We each had a small bowl of rice and there were about 6 little bowls of different kimchees such as cabbage, tofu, sprouts, zuchinni, daikon. The gogis come out on sizzling cast iron. They give you a spoon and chopsticks wrapped in the napkin. A couple of people at our table had to ask for forks. The food was good and there were big portions. The dishes were better spicy. This was the first time I have gone there and plan on going again. We went for lunch and the place was not crowded.

Reviewed October 27, 2010

This isn't the best Korean food I've had, but it's good enough to go back when I get the urge. I haven't tried any of the other Korean places in the Springs yet. Actually, the bulgogi was probably their weakest dish, with the beef more like it was stewed, shredded and spiced, rather than barbequed. Our other dishes, though, were fresh tasting, spicy, and in very generous portions. Nice kimchi-like sides.
Service was erratic; very quick early on, but slow to get the check and pay. They also had a kitchen fan malfunction that night, and the dining room had a smokey haze. No liquor license! But they let us brown-bag in some beer.