“Delicious BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Rudy's is delicious. My husband and I absolutely love eating here. I look forward to sharing Rudy's with family and friends from out of town. The pulled pork is spot on. I love their cream corn and they have fantastic chocolate pudding. The only reason this is getting 4 stars instead of 5 is because there have been a couple of times where we have purchased sides such as potato salad and it has been downright bad. The last time we got potato salad, we didn't eat it because it tasted funky. But other than that, their food really is delicious and I highly recommend it! They also offer a military discount and their prices are fair.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,447)

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Rudy's garners lots of positive reviews, so I really don't want to be a downer. All the ingredients were there for a great meal. Tasty potato salad. Check. Creamy cole slaw. Check. Icy cold beer. Check. Smoky tender and moist brisket. Not so much. Smoky, yes. Tender? Pretty much. Moist? Nope. Can you say dry? Another diner had the turkey and was pretty good. And pulled pork is difficult to mess up (although I had some recently at a Q joint in Iowa that wasn't good). So, Rudy, next time I'm in the "Springs", you get a second chance. But there are plenty of other BBQ options around town ...

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My Experience at Rudy's BBQ in Colorado Springs was excellent. The first day I went there I ordered BBQ Pork and I thought that was really really Good. Liked It, ate some smoked sausage and that was yummy yummy excellent excellent, ate Rudy's Baked Beans those where exelllent, really liked those beans, ate bread that was really great, ate Brisket that was really good yum good brisket ever ever at Rudy's, ate peach cobbler that was really really great enjoyed the peach cobbler, I really liked the peach cobbler be better if they had ice cream serve with the cobbler but I thought the Cobbler was excellent though liked the cobbler, drank pop really good pop and sweet ice tea good tasting tea really really good tea. The 2nd day we went there I ate Baby Back ribs really really liked the ribs those where excellent, good flavor and taste, ate potato salad homade potato salad was great great potato salad, ate bread really great, ate banna pudding with cookies bread pudding good good good yum yummy good bread pudding, ate cutters really great, ate sasuage really great, had bbq all the food was good.
It was really clean. Like the picnic tables and that scenery in the building, like the prices prices where the right money, good people to talk to the workers are nice need a little raise expically the girls, did a great job and men did also, good business. Keep up good work hope see you the near future.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our experience at Rudy's was excellent! We were on vacation, the staff is very friendly, the food is very yummy, and overall the experience was fantastic, we even ate here twice!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great food. Big building with lots of room to spread out. Fun atmosphere and amazing food.Especially brisket. Good bbq also.