“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The pulled pork is wonderful (and the rest of the group said their meals were great as well.) Love the 'by the weight' serving. Sides are really great too. Will be back.

4  Thank a_searcher

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The food was as good as the atmosphere! With the long tables for seating both indoors and outside Rudy's has a family style feel. We had a brisket sandwich and half a chicken with sides of potato salad and creamed corn. I loved the flavor of the meat. It was cooked perfectly and very well seasoned. The staff was very nice and helpful. We will visit again when we're in town!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This place has GREAT FOOD, GREAT PRICES, by Far some of the Best BBQ I've ever had! My wife and I stopped over after spending the day at Garden of the Gods. I Loved that they had a Beer on Ice Buffet when you wait in line to order your food. Good Frosties for the kids and Good selection of Beer for the adults. I ended up buying some of their own BBQ sauce to take home because it was that Delicious! Must make the time to go their for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We were driving to the top of Pikes Peak when we noticed a huge new BBQ restaurant on the 24 Highway. Rudy's was so busy on an average Saturday that cars were parked for about a block or two on the access roads. We soon found out why.

They do a massive carry-out and eat-in business with inside and outside seating. You stand in a long but fast moving line, order from there short, but flavor-packed menu, then sit picnic style. Great assortment of old school drinks and sodas, fresh home made pies and banana pudding.

They had sold out of the pulled pork by 1:00. I had the briskit, my wife the turkey and both were excellent. Everyone around us was having a great time (sports on tv) and we enjoyed the rustic signs and vaulted barn-like roof.

They evne have a country store with convneince items and great snacks.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is great Texas BBQ! You must try if you are passing through Colorado Springs. Beef, pork or turkey! Best moist meat! Great sides too - red potatoes, creamed corn, slaw, potato salad, beans etc. Family friendly with picnic style indoor or outdoor seating! Good value as well!