“Delicious but Pricey”

Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepali
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Their Indian food is spot on and absolutely delicious. Their naan is OMG-amazing and is perfect for scooping up some yummy chicken masala. The only annoying thing was the expensive prices. Especially at dinner time.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We showed up for a late dniner near closing time and they graciously seated us and brought solid indian food that we were delighted to find in this town. Food was flavorful, breads had real tandoori and butter flavor, and entrees were nice size with excellent and distinctive tastes. Hit the spot! Service was friendly but not rushed in the least, even at the late hour. Would love to come back for the lunch buffet!

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I have visited Little Nepal twice and both times the lunch buffet has been excellent! It is well priced at $12-15 including a beverage. My friend, who spent a few years in India, gave it his thumbs up. I go out of my way to eat here when I visit Colorado Springs.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We went for lunch the other day and though the food was really good - but, I'd skip the buffet and order off the menu. The chicken saag was really good and the garlic naan was too.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've lived in the Chicago area for much of my life before coming to the springs recently. I must have eaten at well over 50 Indian/Nepali restaurants in the IL area and I'd rank Little Nepal in the top 3 of my favorite places. Their sweet potato korma is fantastic and I highly reccomend their mixed Tandoori grill dish. The service is fantastic! The staff are super friendly and attentive to bringing naan and water before you notice that you need some.