“Fantastic Food and Great Happy Service”
Review of Little Nepal

Little Nepal
Ranked #258 of 1,486 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepali
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've lived in the Chicago area for much of my life before coming to the springs recently. I must have eaten at well over 50 Indian/Nepali restaurants in the IL area and I'd rank Little Nepal in the top 3 of my favorite places. Their sweet potato korma is fantastic and I highly reccomend their mixed Tandoori grill dish. The service is fantastic! The staff are super friendly and attentive to bringing naan and water before you notice that you need some.

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Decided to try Little Nepal for lunch after reading good reviews on here. Actually surprised that the overall rating is not higher than some of the other Indian restaurants in Colorado Springs. The food here was great, better than the rest for sure.

Don't forget to order samosas - they are delicious here!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

If you drink chai regularly, you know that the concentrate you get at the grocery store, and the stuff you get at a coffee shop have no real resemblance to chai you get in an Indian restaurant. "Commercial" chai is spicier, MUCH sweeter, and thicker. The chai at Little Nepal is a tiny bit spicy, mildly sweet and a bit thicker than what I have found in most other Indian restaurants. The people have spoken, THIS is how they like their chai!

I have eaten Indian food in several cities, as well as a couple of places in CSprings. Little Nepal tops my list for CS, and stacks up quite well against other cities! I had the lunch buffet, reasonably priced and nice variety. It was the saag paneer that had me bringing the whole family back to check out an evening meal. Fresh, bright, perfectly seasoned and heavenly! Moderately priced, the servings were large enough that we were able to take home close to half our meals.

The evening we went, the patrons were almost entirely of Indian heritage, that seems a good sign, in itself. The wait staff is professional and move about so quietly we never really noticed them filling glasses or removing dishes. They asked, mild, medium or spicy on each of our dishes, and there was a noticeable difference in our choices, as we shared. We'll go back!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Went for the buffet on Thursday, and they had the standard Indian dishes. It was delicious, not spicy, but understandable when trying to serve numerous people. I was not blown away, but I would easily return as the Springs does not have a lot of options.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Several coworkers and I are on a business trip here in Colorado Springs. We jumped in the rental car and went out looking for a place to eat. There are lots of great choices here, but we happened upon this little place... and on a Thursday night.

Fortunately for us, this is their buffet night. I love to go in and sample all the dishes on a buffet. Everything we tried we all liked... a lot! I had to ask about several of the items so I understood just what was in them. I really liked the Samosa (sp?) and the Vindaloo. They brought us baskets of Naan bread and was fresh and delicious.

It's our first night here and we are already talking about the next opportunity to visit this restaurant again. The buffet is about $17... not the $5 to $10 price range suggested by TripAdvisor. The outside of the place is not much to look at, but I've found in my travels that these are usually the best places for tasty food.