Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $62.53
from $73.13
from $104.93
More Info
All reviews rabbit hole local history cocktail tour spice island grill downtown tour downtown restaurants would highly recommend this tour progressive dinner food samples chicken and waffles famous steakhouse fantastic food tour visit restaurants walking food tour jamaican food food allergy appetizers and drinks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We found Colorado Springs downtown sort of historical district to be alive and interesting even in 90 degree heat. Our tour guide expertly wove the history and the people (past and present) into a 5stop food tour in just 3 hours. While the restaurants ranged from exceptional to forgettable and in-between you certainly get a feel for the area. Kudos.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Did the dowtown food tour with my husband and a couple of friends visiting out of town. Noel was a delightful guide! I'd been to some of the restaurants before, but going through the tour provided a totally different experience and I tried things that I wouldn't normally choose. I'm pescatarian and Noel worked with each restaurant to ensure I had something interesting to try. This was my second time doing a tour and can't wait until the next time!

Date of experience: July 2019
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2019

Wonderful! We always try our best to accommodate dietary restrictions, and so I am glad to hear that you enjoyed everything! Noel will be excited to know that she did a great job. As locals, we hope you join us on another tour soon! Cheers, Samantha

Reviewed July 20, 2019

Noel was a fantastic guide and the restaurant choices were excellent. She is very knowledgeable about the city's history and current development. CS is developing a very interesting art culture. Noel explained this evolution and provided great information on the developing trends through the murals and sculptures positioned about town. We sampled Jamaican, Irish, New Orleans, Asian (Ramen), and Italian restaurants. Food was fantastic. We had a bit of adventure when a storm blew in at our last stop. Noel got us through it. She's a trooper. Highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: July 2019

Ken, what a very kind review! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Noel will be excited to know that she did a good job. Please join us again for another food tour in the future. Cheers, Samantha

Reviewed July 17, 2019

Samantha was terrific! She took us (a group of 8 women on an adventure trip with MOJO adventures.). We had such a fun an interesting evening as we toured Colorado Springs, ate delicious food at several restaurants and learned some history about the City, saw some beautiful street art along the way! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2019

This review makes me so happy! It was my pleasure to lead you lovely ladies around town. Thank you for including us in your adventure trip, and I hope we cross paths again soon. Cheers! Samantha

Reviewed July 16, 2019

I recently hosted a group of ladies out in Colorado Springs for a women's adventure. In between activities like rafting, biking, rock climbing, hiking we incorporated a walking food tour of downtown Colorado Springs.

Even though our main focus was on the physical activities, this ended up being one of the highlights of our adventure. Samantha (Rocky Mountain Food Tour's owner) was our guide. She was fantastic! We loved learning about the history of this amazing city as well as sampling our way through several of its eateries. (We all said it was great getting to try places we wouldn't normally have known to go to).

The food was outstanding (one of the places is owned by a Food Network Chopped star/judge). I've been visiting the area for the past 7 years and am amazed at all the cool restaurants that have popped up.

We even got to peek in a speakeasy lounge.

Highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to learn more about the area. (They also offer a cocktail tour as well as a fine dining option). Can't wait to come back and sample more!

Date of experience: July 2019
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Hi Molly! Your group was an absolutely delight! Thank you for including us in your adventure stay in Colorado Springs. I had a great time showing you the hidden gems of downtown and am glad to hear you enjoyed the tastings. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Many thanks! Samantha

Reviewed July 14, 2019

My wife and I enjoyed seeing Colorado Springs while hearing the history and enjoying a variety of food. Roger was a wonderful tour guide and we both enjoyed his insights into the history of the city. We enjoyed each of the 5 restaurants on the tour and the variety of foods provided. Food tours are a great way to visit restaurants that we may not venture to during a short stay. This was a fun adventure that would be fun for a whole family, friends, or couples. Thanks for the experience.

1  Thank J M
RMFoodTours, Owner at Rocky Mountain Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

I am so happy to hear that you and your wife had a good time on your food tour with Roger! Thank you for making time in your itinerary for us, and I am glad to hear that it was worthwhile. Cheers, Samantha